Ready, Set, Innovate.
Our events are magnets for people who think differently, act differently, and want to expand and disrupt models.
Our annual events and experiences welcome the greatest innovators, changemakers, wayward thinkers, and black swans to come together to make real and lasting change towards social good.
What We Talk About
Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance
- Corporate Sustainability: Moving From Virtue to Impact
- Advancing Inclusive & Sustainable Communities
- Effective Strategies for Advancing Sustainability & ESG
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Advocating for Civil Rights & Social Justice
- Combating Anti-Asian Bias
- Bridging the Wealth Gap in BIPOC Communities
STEM, Education & Future of Work
- Equity & Access in STEM: Closing the Opportunity Gap
- America’s New Business Plan to Ensure Inclusive Prosperity
- Bridging the Gap in Mental Health x Education
Health, Wellness, Sports & Play
- Reducing Inequalities in Clinical Trials
- Tackling Global Health at Scale for Emerging Nations
- Supporting Children’s Emotional Health During a Health Crisis
Economic Vitality & Entrepreneurship
- How CEOs Can Be a Force For Good
- How Entrepreneurs are Rewriting the Rules of Silicon Valley
- High-Growth Entrepreneurs Shaping a Regenerative Economy
Tech for Good & Innovation
- Brands Using Social to Inspire Action
- AI, Blockchain and Mobile: Real-Life Applications
- Leveraging Big Data & Cloud Tech to Improve Social Good
What We Offer
Optimize a main-stage speaking role, designed for maximum visibility in front of our full general session, customized in format and content to drive the greatest exposure and impact.
Lead a meaningful conversation on a chosen topic with 50-100 executive level peers, providing you a content platform to establish your leadership position.
Design a small group discussion that encourages group dialogue and a shared experience, enabling you to foster closer relationships with decision makers most relevant to you.
Host a delegation in person or virtually for a Learning Journey visit, convene a themed VIP gathering, or host attendees in a curated networking event.
“Leaders across corporate, public, and nonprofit sectors are increasingly expected to tackle society’s greatest challenges, so our aim is to equip the social innovation summit community with actionable best practices and lessons learned from today’s top changemakers to ensure everyone walks away more prepared to drive short-and long- terms change.”
Zeev Klein, Founder & Curator, Social Innovation Summit